Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Another nice weekend

Parents in this weekend. We had such a relaxing wonderful time. I miss my parents a TON and wish we could visit with them more often. Anyway, I shot a few photos this weekend – just a broad range of different things as an overview of what we did.

They came down on this, their favorite ride:


My mom has some great ideas for flowers for the front yard. Our yard right now is such a work in progress. We often talk about the things we’d like to do, maybe if I had her help we’d get some things done. I am clueless when it comes to what flowers to get, etc. I think I get overwhelmed in a garden center with so many different options! This is a wild flower growing in the front right now.


Mom also enjoys taking photographs of her grandkids. We were often sitting them together or “staging” some of the photos of them this weekend. We even made them sit next to each other from time to time!


One morning we spent at a state park walking around the lake there. Here are just a few captures:



(there were a lot of cobwebs – just ask dad – he went first!) hee hee.



One of those “go stand together” times! They look so thrilled, don’t ya think?


And last but not least. This is definitely a favorite of mine:

I think they’re smitten with each other, what do you think??