Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wedding - Rehearsal dinner - Kiawah Island, SC

I had the amazing opportunity of being at a rehearsal dinner for some casual, fun shots at the beach. The bride and groom were so sweet and nice. They chose Kiawah Island to get married and I'll tell you what - it was an AMAZING location! I wanted to throw a couple *sneak peeks* out here for them.

Thank you, E, for booking me and please let your family know how much I enjoyed my time with them. They all made it so easy on me - lookin' so good! ;)

During the actual rehearsal, the bride and groom watching the flower girls walk back.


Family & friends after the rehearsal.


During dinner I had the opportunity to take some shots of everyone at the beach. This is one of the flower girls.


Just a couple shots of the beautiful couple - seriously... Gorgeous couple!



I still have quite a few shots to get through, but I know they were excited about seeing these! ;)