Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wedding - Charlotte, NC - second shooter

I'm running a little behind on posting to the blog ~ things are going so well that I'm feeling a wee bit overwhelmed!! This is a good thing! Every weekend in April is booked and May is filling up quickly. I did a wedding a couple weekends ago with the fabulous Larue with LEdwardImagery (THANK YOU!). Here is a sneak peak:



I love that in this next picture he's helping her with her shoes... they were so cute together and you could just see how in love they were.

Look at how they look at each other!!

Happily married:

The last one of just the bride... I love the sun in this one...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And then I traveled to PA with my awesome kiddos to visit family for Easter and my daughters 4th birthday. It was SUCH a great time. Family, bowling, Easter eggs, Egg hunts & birthday parties... WOW! A few images to showcase the weekend below.
The infamous bunny cake:

Bowling!

Egg hunting:
(Check out Kellen's full bucket!)
And a few "set-up" shots:

(Aren't they adorable??)
My boy is such a ham...

The kids cousin, M, is so CUTE!

And all together... I'm biased... but aren't they the cutest kids ev-ah?!? ;)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yesterday was a bridal shoot (I'll post that soon!), then a rehearsal dinner, and then there's the mini Spring sessions (of which I can't wait for!!!) in May. So much to look forward to - I am absolutely psyched!

Thank you for checking in!! Leave a quick comment while you're here - let me know you're looking!