Monday, June 23, 2008

Collage II reveal

Background information... Muzak had a contest to create a cover for the new Collage CD's that showcases the amazing talent of Muzak employees. A friend / co-worker and I put our heads together and came up with a concept shot. We entered it, and we won! It didn't make the actual cover, but it should be inside some-where. ;) Pretty exciting, I thought! And fun!
On Saturday I was invited to a Preview Party of Collage II - amazing music!! I'm constantly blown away by the talent here! I took some photos for them at the party. I'm excited to be a part of the fun and thankful... thankful to have my photo chosen for on the CD as well as to be asked to take more!! YAY!
Just a little reveal of the evening:




The food was fantastic!!

Appropriately, this is what hangs on a Muzak wall!