Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Charlotte Photography - 1st Birthday party!!

What a beautiful Labor day weekend! And what's even better, I had the pleasure of being the photographer for this fantastic 1st birthday party. The little birthday girl is absolutely adorable. I photographed her as a newborn and I just can't believe that a year has past already. The party was filled with love and fun with a big group of very sweet family members and I feel so blessed to have been invited to share in the celebration of such a sweet little girl. Thank you G family! Here's a little sneak peek.

*Look at that awesomely cute little initials cake in the bottom center... AWWWW! Made by Elizabeth of Cake Creations*



*It was so nice to have so many family members there. Lots of great memories captured ~ yay!*



*The first birthday cake... oh how fun! I think she really enjoyed every little bit that made it to her mouth (even if it wasn't much - hee hee). I LOOOOVE messy little cakey hands and faces --- cute, cute, cute!*



*And on top of all that, one of the family members just recently got engaged. Such a treat to get to take a couple cute photos of those two!*



*heart*