Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy 2009

It's that time again to make resolutions for the year ahead. I don't normally have too many resolutions - but I'm really looking forward to an amazing 2009. In 2008, I had some goods and bads ~ ups and downs, just like many people do in a year. But I also some times forget how truly blessed I am. Ok... getting down to the business of this post - my 2009 resolutions:
1) I want to start on another photo project... just not sure which one yet.
2) At some point this year, I want to make Angela Pace Photography my full time job.
-of course some contract development jobs along the way would be helpful. :0
3) Need to get my pricing finalized for '09.
4) Learning about marketing... marketing my photography... myself... my creativity.
5) Second shooting a couple weddings this year, with the help of www.ledwardimagery.com (THANK YOU!). ;)
6) Save up enough to get that second camera body. Woo hoo!
7) Keep my photography fresh and get more creative... learn more... get thy self to more photography workshops!!
And then there are the personal resolutions, like:
8) Spending more quality time with the kids - but also getting them both into some extracurricular activities like soccer and dance & BEING THERE to watch them all. ;) I could not be more excited for this next step.
9) fitness goals... I have at least 10 lbs to lose. Hmph.

So - that's that. 9 resolutions / goals for 09.