Monday, September 8, 2008

Womens Photography Workshop

I had the fabulous opportunity to go to a women's photography workshop in Nashville hosted by the mah-velous Kate Crafton. My roommate was fantastic - I hope to catch up with her again. Next time we'll get out and have some fun! This trip... just very tired! We were busy doing shoots Fri & Sat and fell asleep pretty early Sat evening.
My spunky "mom of three" roomie - how CUTE is she?!?! Lilac Hill Photography


I'm happy to report that I was able to learn quite a bit on this little trip. I was definitely in awe over the amazing photographers that joined the workshop. We also had some super models that allowed us to take endless shots of them - cameras & flashes in their faces not to mention all the places we made them go for that perfect shot - thank you to all of you... it was a great experience! Thank you Kate for allowing me to join you all!


What a FUN model. Oh my word she had the most beautiful smile! Amazingly wonderful attitude... Loved IT! Thank you Talia



We met these two at the Belcourt Theater. I loved their attire! They were definitely a sweet couple!




The gorgeous bride!




And I will call these two the Nashville couple. We walked all around the city with them. They were so cute!


Thank you again, I had a wonderful time!